- Designed Specifically for Security Applications
- Stationed On-Site For Rapid Response
- Always On Duty and Ready 24/7 to patrol your facility.
- Stream Live Video To Security Team Via PC and Mobile Devices
- Multi-Sensor capable (Thermo, FLIR, etc…)
- Routine Flight Missions Maintains A Vigilant Security Profile
- Geo-Fencing Keeps Drones Within The Defined Perimeter
- Object Recognition And Following
- Autonomous Navigation To The Point Of Interest
- Configure Mission Path, Time, Hover Duration, Etc.
- Manually Control Drones When Needed
- Autonomous Landing and Charging Without Human Intervention
- Command Multiple Drones & Location
- Watch Live Video Feeds from Multiple Drones
- Easily Launch and Control Drones with your phone, tablet or PC.
- Drone-Relay Capability For Extended or Persistent Monitoring
- Drones Return To Base When Batteries Are Low
- Retrieve Data and Video 24/7 From Our Secure Data Storage.
- Integrates with existing VMS, alarm sensor and alert systems.
- Flight time of 30 minutes (fully loaded with sensors)
- Operational radius of 4 km
- Long range WiFi (~2km) or Cellular based C3 (Command, Control & Communication)
- Gimbal mount camera sensor stabilization
- Video stream formats supported: Adobe HDS, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth, MPEG DASH, RTSP/RTP
- Allows sensor swapping for additional sensors
- Precision landing for automated base docking and charging while in base.
- Inductive charging replenishes batteries in 45 minutes.
- Max recommended wind resistance 40 mph
- Max climb rate +/5 m/s
- Empty weight (without battery) 2.0kg
- Gross takeoff weight 3.2kg
- Dimensions: 37” Wide X 29” Long X 7” Tall
- 5 Megapixel camera, optional thermal camera or LIDAR scanner
- Precision auto landing in the drone base station
Base Station Specs
- Roof top mountable using standard solar rails
- Automated lid opening and closing
- Powerful internal PC for future mission extensibility and supports OTA updates UPS to handle power outages
- 22V @ 10Amp for fast charging
- AutoCharging upon landing
- Dimensions: 40” Wide X 40” Long X 26” Tall
- Cellular, Wifi or Cable network connectivity
- Waterproof against rain and snow
- UPS backup power for emergency operations
- Sensors for remote monitoring of base station health and base station surroundings
What is the process of deploying robotic aerial security on our commercial property?
Deployment requires 10-12 weeks and involves coordination with Corporate Security and Facilities Management and sometimes Corporate Communications. High level (and often concurrent) steps include determine base station locations, tie-in with existing power and security systems, map the entire facility with LiDAR, create patrols, train staff, test system and deploy.
Are the drones safe?
We live in a dangerous world. That said, our system is safe.
Where will the drones take off / land?
Drones takeoff, land and recharge on Nightingale Security base stations. In unforeseen emergency situations (sudden weather change, inability to achieve mission waypoints, etc.) the drone will land in the nearest base station.
Where is the video stored? How long do we have access to the data?
We store video and flight data for our customers in the cloud. And since you own the data you can of course choose to store it locally on your network. Whatever your preference, you’ll have access to your data. For our beta customers, we will work with individual clients to tailor best storage solution possible.
How long will the drones fly?
In nominal conditions (no wind, Standard Day conditions), the drone can hover in place up to 30 minutes with a fully charged battery. Drone endurance is diminished (or prolonged) based on ambient condition variabilities.
How high are the drones allowed to fly?
Generally up to 400ft.
Are there flight restrictions near airports?
Airspace Waivers are needed for operations within 5 nautical miles (5 NM) of certain airports. Nightingale Security will assess the airspace surrounding a customer location and submit a request for the waiver to the FAA when needed.
How does the Nightingale system tie into our current security system?
The Nightingale Security system offers standard camera streaming formats supported by most popular IP cameras. So the videos captured by Nightingale Security drones can be easily integrated with existing VMS if desired.
How do we program missions?
Our Mission Control iPad application allows customers to quickly and easily set missions.
Are there any built-in safety mechanisms / precautions?
Return To Base (RTB) is automatically enabled if the drone experiences an issue and Geo-Fenced flight restrictions ensure the drones stay within your facility perimeter and under altitude restrictions.
Can we fly the drones manually?
In manual flight mode, the user can specify target GPS location on the map, as well as orientation of the camera. The onboard flight planner will choose an obstacle free route and fly to target location if it’s unobstructed. If the target location is not reachable, the drone will simply try to get close to the target.